Modus provides tenants and office occupiers with a complete package for whatever their relocation or refurbishment needs may be. The key services that we offer our clients include the following:
- Strategic property advice including workplace trends, efficiency, cost management, and a unique perspective on what is essential to organizations to help them be productive and grow and how the built environment can affect this.
- Space planning and interior design.
- 3D modelling.
- Furniture procurement.
- Technology integration.
- Fit-out and refurbishment – relocation or restack.
- Construction and project management.
- Post contract and Warranty Support Management.
The seamless way in which these services are integrated has, as a result, meant that many of our customers have been using Modus for ten years or more.
Modus has an extensive in-house design facility and is unique in that we cover both architectural design and mechanical & electrical services design together. This is critical on all projects and must never be overlooked however straightforward a project may seem. The two teams work seamlessly together from the outset to develop and produce a cost effective solution which in turn allows our client the chance to make informed decisions on design and cost at a very early stage.
KEY MODUS DIFFERENCES:
- Originally a consultancy, Modus still retains this ethos and works closely with its clients to ensure a thorough understanding of their business needs.
- Modus recruits from the professional side of the industry to provide a basket of expertise – architects, space planners, interior designers, 3D modellers, mechanical and electrical engineers, quantity surveyors, project managers, construction managers, and HSEQ (Health and Safety, Quality and Environment) professionals.
- Modus specializes in situations where clients have “above average” requirements for their working environment, particularly engineering.
- Modus is quite unlike other companies in the market place and is set up to provide clients with significantly greater technical expertise than is typically available from the D&B industry and a structure that supports them and their property assets over many years.